- Mei-Jing Dong#, Hao Luo# and Feng Gao*, DoriC 12.0: an updated database of replication origins in both complete and draft prokaryotic genomes, Nucleic Acid Research, 2023, doi: 10.1093/nar/gkac964
- Hao Luo, Feng Gao* (2019). DoriC 10.0: an updated database of replication origins in prokaryotic genomes including chromosomes and plasmids. Nucleic Acids Research, D1, D74-77
- Feng Gao*, Hao Luo and Chun-Ting Zhang* (2013). DoriC 5.0: an updated database of oriC regions in both bacterial and archaeal genomes. Nucleic Acids Research, 41, 90-93.
- Feng Gao and Chun-Ting Zhang* (2007). DoriC: a database of oriC regions in bacterial genomes. Bioinformatics, 23, 1866-1867.
If you want to kown more about the applications and researches based on DoriC and Ori-Finder, please read the following paper :
- Hao Luo, Chun-Lan. Quan, Chong Peng and Feng Gao* (2019). Recent development of Ori-Finder system and DoriC database for microbial replication origins. Briefings in Bioinformatics, 4, 1114–1124.
Department of Physics
School of Science
Tianjin University, 300072
No. 92 Weijin Road
Nankai District, Tianjin